Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 11


6/11/09
I am so mad. First, when I went to get her in the field she started walking AWAY form me. Then she did pick up her hooves. But she was slow in the ring and couldn't get her leads both directions and she kept stopping by the open gate. UGHHHH! But hats not the worst part. When I brought her in she reared and broke the cross-ties. Then she tried to escape to her field! Oh My God! She was being so pissy. So, I threw her in her stall. Then, she knocked her head on the door a few times; trying to get out. I put all the tack up and curried her. But I didn't have the time or patience to properly groom her. So I was very mad, so I walked her out, stopping every few steps. So she couldn't go straight out to her friends. As soon as we got in there, I stopped her, and took her halter off. She BOLTED into a full gallop, trying to get to her friends. God. I'm so tried of her bad behavior. All she wants to do is graze. Tomorrow, I'm going to tell them to keep her in in the afternoon; that way I can turn her out and let her graze for a while. On Saturday, I don't know what I'm going to do. I just hope she freaking comes to me in the field next time. God. I am sooooo MAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment