Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 5

6-5-2009
Rainy days are here again. It has been raining so much today. Luckily, I got a little trotting in before it started raining hard. The puddles in the sand arena were huge! But she went right through them like the good girl she is. I need to work on hr barn manners this weekend. I know if I keep asking her and asking her for her hoof; she'll eventually give it to me. It's so frustrating pushing a pulling at her legs. I'm hoping getting her hooves trimmed will make things easier. And when I was about to get on, she kept walking forward, and throwing her head around. I kept telling reassuring her, and when I finally got on, she was good. Lace is kind of forward in the ring. But I really like that she's so responsive.

Not to totally change the subject, but she got moved in with the girls! Both the Sissy and Alison (Sissy's daughter) told me she did really well! They even let her in the Run-In when it started raining! I'm so proud of that social little girl! Everybody seems to love her! I know I do(:

No comments:

Post a Comment