Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 8


6-8-09

I've been a horse owner for officially 1 week! Today was SUCH a great day. I had to walk half way out in the field today. But she took like 3 steps towards me. Pretty soon she'll be coming to me! Then, she was a little pushy in the cross-ties; but she gave me her feet today with minimal effort. I'm so proud!Then, I got on her and she didn't try to move around the mounting block! I proceeded to walk, trot, and canter her. She got the right left lead. But, I couldn't get the right one. So then we weaved in and out of some cones. Then we trotted over a pole! I'm not bragging, but she was AMAZING!!! I'm so happy! After, I rode her out bareback around the ring. She didn't even move when I hoped on without a saddle. She is doing such a great job with all of her training. She went from a western trail horse to an English pony that can even go over a pole! My little Lacy is such a sport.

* Oh, this guy told me that she was so pretty; and such a good horse. He wanted to know who trained her, where I got her, and how many years I had her. It made me feel so good. I think were actually starting to bond with each other.(:He kept saying she was so beautiful. I'm so proud to be partners with such an amazing pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment