Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 3



6-3-2009
I got her to pick up all four feet today! It took some pushing and shoving for the front feet but she was such a doll for the rest. We walked/trotted/cantered again today. I took her out with other people for the first time today. She was kind of nervous. But she was just looking at everyone. She never did anything mean. She was getting bad in the ring on the side near the boys field. She was very wiggly tyring to look at all of them. But that can be fixed. Also, She needs to work on her turns at the canter and learning to stay on the rail at the canter. Plus, I need to teach her her leads! So much to do! But, I'm excited about teaching her. And I have a feeling She'll be a quick learner. After the ride I put her out in her field. But I had to rush back 3hrs later because a big storm rolled in. When I was running to her in the pouring rain, She looked at me like, ' where on earth have you been?!" I was walking her to her stall and it thundered really loud the a big lightning blot lit up the dark sky. She look at me, and I looked at her. It was then that I realized we really are going to be great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment