Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 12

6/12/09
I called Sissy and told her to leave her in in the afternoon. So, I thought she was going to be mad. But she stood in the crossties pretty well. When I went to put the bridle on her turned away. But I got it on. She kept shaking her head. I took her out and she danced around the mouting block a bit. I think it was because she reins were crossed. So, I got off, fixed the reins, and rode around bareback. We went threw a course of poles each direction. Then I took her out for a short walk in the grass. I wanted to ride her longer, but I had to go to my dad's house at 5:30. While we were there my mom and Sissy talked. She said that the farrier was coming monday morning...Finally!(: Also, I am going to work in the summer camps this summer! I'm finally going to be able to pay my share of the board for the summer.(; Maybe, if I sell my western saddle and bridle/bit I might be able to afford that new saddle I've been wanting! Oh, and when I was taking Lacy out, I let her graze for a bit. She didn't full out bolt when I turned her out! Overall, it was a good day. I just have to work on those bad barn manners of hers.(; Have fun this weekend guys. Remember to put sunblock on your horse's little white noses. Trust me. Poor Lace is so burnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment