Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 6

6-6-09
The first weekend day with her! She was sooo good in the morning! She even cantered on the right lead about 3 laps each direction! YAY! But, when I came back in the evening; she was out in the girls field. I had to chase her down to catch her! Finally she went in the run-in shed and I managed to corner her. She's such a brat sometimes... Its probably because she just doesn't know me very well yet. She was also stubborn with her hooves again. I'm just going to keep pushing her until she gives me them. In hope that one day, she'll be good and give them to me willingly. But until that day comes, I just have to keep squeezing and pulling. It was a nice day overall. I went to fleet brothers and got her some SWAT to put on her facial bug bites and scratches. Plus, I got new brushes!!!(:
I just hope I can teach her how to come to me, pick up her hooves, and *eventually* jump. Sorry. No picture today. I'll try to take some new ones tomorrow. And to all you horse owners out there, whose horse will come to you,be thankful. You don't know how luck you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment