Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 9


6-9-2009
Oh my gosh! Lacy picked up her feet, got her leads, and trotted over a line of poles! Today was a great day. It started off a little rainy. But as soon as I got into the field I was already in a better mood. We even trotted in a little. Then she let me pick her front hooves with only a little bit of pushing! During the ride she was great. Sure, she was a little crooked when we were going through the 'line', slow in the corners, and didn't get her leads right away. But she tried and that's all I can ask for. After, we rode around bareback. She wanted to go back in; so I threw the saddle back on and walked in. The saddle fell off in the aisle! She didn't even blink! So I gathered the tack back up,and put her in cross ties. When I brushed her she didn't even try to leave! I gave her a few treats for being so good. Then she galloped away to see her friends. That's what I call a good ride. Happy Riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment