Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 14


6/14/09
I gave her a bath today. She was kinda freaking out; So I did most of the washing outside. Then after she was all shiney I put the new fly spray on her, and swat, and put her back in her stall. She wanted to go out so bad. But I just knew she was going to roll. Then I came back at 7:15 because it was my grandma's birthday. She was GREAT with her hooves! Our ride started out okay. She couldn't get that right lead no matter how hard I put my inside rein, outside leg on, and bent her. Then I decided to trot her over some tiny tiny crossrails. Then she did the unthinkable. SHE CANTERED TO THE LINE AND JUMPED THE 2 CROSSRAILS! My little western pony jumped! Knees tucked and everything! AHHHHHH! I'm so proud of my baby! I feel like a mother when her baby takes its first steps. I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment